+Management +Communication +Leadership
I help corporate leaders navigate the people side of change and gain support for complex change initiatives. In serving my clients, I draw on a variety of models and theories, including Prosci, Experiential Learning, Intentional Change Theory, Kotter, and Appreciative Inquiry.
Consulting in Change Management and Change Communication
In my consulting work, I specialize in the electricity and gas, manufacturing, and technology sectors. Examples of projects include:
- For investor-owned and municipal utilities in North America, create a communication strategy, plan, and tool kit for Advanced Metering Infrastructure deployments. In some cases, I've been asked to extend a short-term engagement to support the project team throughout deployment.
- For a multi-national technology company, develop a change management playbook to support a merger integration.
- For a branch of the U.S. military, assess the change readiness of a department undergoing a significant restructuring.
- For a large U.S. electricity and gas company, assess the effectiveness of internal communications and recommend improvements.
- For a global management consulting firm, recommend an organizational structure to accommodate rapid growth, facilitate staff development, and improve client service.
Training to Support Change Leaders and Change Agents
I help leaders build change-ready organizations through training programs focusing on change management and change communication. These programs can be delivered virtually or on site (when the pandemic eases up), or as part of consulting engagements.
- The Communicator as Change Agent
- Change Leadership (for managers and supervisors)
- Change Management Fundamentals (for individual contributors)
- Supporting Executive Sponsors
- Change Communication for Project Management Professionals
- Persuasion & Storytelling in Corporate Communication